What is it?
Vmailadmin is a web application that allow your client to administer the
pop accounts in his domain, easily and with security, without the need
to contact ISP staff.
- Creation and removal of pop accounts
- Encryption of login and password
- Total customization with templates
- Creation and removal of redirects
- Quota management
- Log of every action and connection - plain text or mysql
- Change of passwords
- Every applicable feature also available for non-administrative user
- Encrypted backdoor for easy ISP staff intervention
- CSS based
- Support to mysql authentication with vpopmail
At this level of development, vmailadmin only supports traditional qmail+vpopmail installation (as life with qmail).
The final release will also support LDAP for authentication and Mysql for
logging and tax calculation.
Administrator deleting a popbox:
Screenshots: version 0.7.4
Main administration screen:
ChangeLog - 17 January, 2000
German templates added by Christian Metzen
Brazilian portuguese templates modified for better
alignment by Wildcat firstname.lastname@example.org
Incremented INSTALL instruction
Added a BUGS file
Rudimentary support for managing proftpd and mod_frontpage in
machines that hosts a single domain.
Support for vpopmail + mysql
Added mysql log support
Added utilization and redirected data field
Added session expiration
New templates CSS based
Some bug correction
Rudimentary INSTALL instructions
Thinks that I don't remember
Please take a look at suidperl exploit (bugtraq id 1547) before installing it.
You might need this patch to compile
vpopmail.pm for new versions of vpopmail